Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : DRODUtil
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
IP: Logged
icon DRODUtil (0)  
Does anyone care if DRODUtil doesn\'t support Unicode?

I forgot about it when changing everything else to Unicode, so I started working on it tonight. I\'m getting frustrated with a few problems, and finally realized (duh) this one might not even need to be Unicode... I mean, it\'s not distributed...

03-28-2003 at 05:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: DRODUtil (0)  
Schik wrote:
Does anyone care if DRODUtil doesn\'t support Unicode?

I forgot about it when changing everything else to Unicode, so I started working on it tonight. I\'m getting frustrated with a few problems, and finally realized (duh) this one might not even need to be Unicode... I mean, it\'s not distributed...
You know, I am in the middle of restructuring that whole thing. I wouldn\'t worry about it for now. I hate it when I change stuff around and people\'s work gets wasted. They probably don\'t like it either. :-)

-Erik

03-28-2003 at 07:27 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Re: DRODUtil (0)  
Excellent. In that case, I\'ll get a diff out to you today. DRODUtil will be horribly broken - anything that uses CFiles will need to be modified.

I did change SDL_ttf and was going to send you a diff for that as well, but I just went to get the original source of it and there\'s a newer 2.0.6 version that actually supports reading a TTF file from memory, which is exactly what I did anyways... so I\'ll modify my code to use what\'s in 2.0.6 over lunch and send it all to you this afternoon.

03-28-2003 at 05:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : DRODUtil
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com