Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Two questions (One about payment, one about Patches)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
IP: Logged
icon Two questions (0)  
OK... I want answers, Cos im havin trouble
Question one: Payment... Can i use Paypal? Without Credit card? Can i use phone? (without credit card?)
Its because our family doesnt have a Credit card. its cos im asking my dad to owe me DROD: TCB full version for my birthday, its past my birthday.
So can i use Paypal or phone without Credit cards?
Question Two: Can i patch other versions of the game, Etc: when the real patch comes out, can i patch it onto JTRH V.2.0.1?

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

09-18-2007 at 11:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3170
icon Re: Two questions (+2)  
To answer your second question, there is a patch for JtRH. The latest (unofficial one) is 2.0.16. I've been using it myself since it came out in April with no problems. I've played more than 2000 rooms with it. That patch is found here

The latest official patch for JtRH is 2.0.15, which is found here

You would not use the 3.1 patch on JtRH. That is only for TCB
09-18-2007 at 11:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Two questions (+1)  
I believe there's a PayPal option and stuff around for people who can't use a credit card for some reason. Email support@caravelgames.com and they should be able to tell you what the other options are.
09-18-2007 at 01:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Two questions (0)  
CuriousShyRabbit wrote:
To answer your second question, there is a patch for JtRH. The latest (unofficial one) is 2.0.16. I've been using it myself since it came out in April with no problems. I've played more than 2000 rooms with it.
This is good for me to know. 2.0.16 will be released officially concurrent with 3.1, and will probably be the final patch to 2.0 unless something serious is found in the future.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
09-18-2007 at 04:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
icon Re: Two questions (0)  
Wait... Where do i find the Paypal option? Please help. I want TCB badly :(

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

09-19-2007 at 09:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Znirk
Rank Points: 613
icon Re: Two questions (+1)  
Tuttle wrote:
I believe there's a PayPal option and stuff around for people who can't use a credit card for some reason. Email support@caravelgames.com and they should be able to tell you what the other options are.
09-19-2007 at 09:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Two questions (One about payment, one about Patches)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com