Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Your Levels, Your Five levels actaully (I am not a copier)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Samuel
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 69
IP: Logged
icon Your Levels, Your Five levels actaully (-2)  
Ok, i am not trying to make myself like Chaco or Jeff ray, but i am making a hold where you can imput five levels, post your ideas and i'll put it into a hold compilation for you, it will be called The Samuel Says Hold before you start going *cough*copier*cough*what a loser*cough* i will say that you can do it whatever them you want, whereas with Jeff Ray says and Chaco Says you have to do something based on a themed room, have fun posting

even if it's in your mind. Who's to
say that dreams and nightmares
aren't as real as the here and now?
John Lennon
09-17-2007 at 07:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
icon Re: Your Levels, Your Five levels actaully (0)  
That's not the same at all. The People say games use themes, but if we choose our theme, you don't say anything, so it's against the meaning.

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

[Last edited by Jeff_Ray... at 09-17-2007 08:37 PM]
09-17-2007 at 08:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Syntax
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1218
icon Re: Your Levels, Your Five levels actaully (0)  
Samuel wrote:
Ok, i am not trying to make myself like Chaco or Jeff ray, but i am making a hold where you can imput five levels, post your ideas and i'll put it into a hold compilation for you, it will be called The Samuel Says Hold before you start going *cough*copier*cough*what a loser*cough* i will say that you can do it whatever them you want, whereas with Jeff Ray says and Chaco Says you have to do something based on a themed room, have fun posting
It seems that recently you've decided to reiterate other people's ideas but less well (including in your sig!). Saying you shouldn't be seen as a copier doesn't change the fact that that's exactly what you're doing.

Why not take a bit of time out and come up with an original idea which can then become your own project? Think of something you're passionate about and then try to see how that could apply to a DROD-related idea.
09-18-2007 at 12:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
icon Re: Your Levels, Your Five levels actaully (+1)  
Exuse me, Samaul, You are working on 6 holds, you should'nt be doing a game...
While your working on projects, and yes. Stealing Idea's is pretty a Advantige flaw. And if your Doing a copy of Someone elses Buiness, then its pretty un-fair.
I know your a kid,
But i am too.

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.

09-18-2007 at 10:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Your Levels, Your Five levels actaully (I am not a copier)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com