Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Minor Text Update (Hold Section)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
IP: Logged
icon Minor Text Update (+1)  
"Load up some new levels for DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold or DROD: Architect's Edition! These are levels that have been submitted by users to test your steely resolve, your grey matter and your patience. In other words, more people to hold responsible."

Hmm.. I think this one has to be updated!

"Load up some new levels for DROD: The City Beneath or DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold or DROD: Architect's Edition! These are levels that have been submitted by users to test your steely resolve, your grey matter and your patience. In other words, more people to hold responsible."
09-11-2007 at 04:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Minor Text Update (0)  
MeckMeck GRE wrote:
"Load up some new levels for DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold or DROD: Architect's Edition! These are levels that have been submitted by users to test your steely resolve, your grey matter and your patience. In other words, more people to hold responsible."

Hmm.. I think this one has to be updated!

"Load up some new levels for DROD: The City Beneath or DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold or DROD: Architect's Edition! These are levels that have been submitted by users to test your steely resolve, your grey matter and your patience. In other words, more people to hold responsible."
Good idea, but I'm not sure which page you're referring to. What's the URL of the page?

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
09-11-2007 at 05:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jason
Rank Points: 1076
icon Re: Minor Text Update (+2)  
I think he is talking about the FAQ.

The entire paragraph here needs to be updated also.

EDIT: I tried my hand at it:

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Jason at 09-11-2007 05:54 PM]
09-11-2007 at 05:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
The FAQ is next on my list of things to do, in fact I have some time now. I'll go start it.
09-11-2007 at 06:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tim
Rank Points: 1979
MeckMeck GRE wrote:
I wonder if we could add "DROD: KDD" on it as well.

09-11-2007 at 08:52 PM
MeckMeck GRE
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: Minor Text Update (+1)  
Tim wrote:
MeckMeck GRE wrote:
I wonder if we could add "DROD: KDD" on it as well.

Why don't just write "for the various versions of Drod"
09-12-2007 at 06:06 PM
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
I was a fan of making a list as long as your arm for all the various versions that break up the flow, but we can go with MeckMeck's.

I guess.

09-13-2007 at 11:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Minor Text Update (Hold Section)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com