Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : visiting (get to know people)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
silver
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 915
IP: Logged
icon visiting (0)  
1. someone makes an invitation involving one or more multiple-choice picks.
2. someone else picks choices from the lists.
3. first person reveals what is discovered, and relates a couple sentences about it.
4. goto 1.

it's not about points or winning, just getting to know your fellow drodites.

here's me doing a '1':
"You visit my apartment and look at [ the newest | most recent used | dustiest ] [ book | cd | dvd ]."

[Last edited by silver at 07-24-2007 07:11 PM]
07-24-2007 at 07:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
BeefontheBone
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 184
icon Re: visiting (0)  
Oooh, fun! I'd like to learn about your dustiest CD - could be embarassing :P

07-24-2007 at 09:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915
nothing too embarassing -- more like sad.

all my cds are equally dusty and unused. I've lived in Seattle for two years and haven't even attached the speakers to my stereo. about 5 years ago I just ... stopped listening to music so much. it was right after I got my then-new computer with the "huge" 80 gig harddrive and ripped all my cds onto it -- I only have about 200 or so, but it still took me several days to rip 'em all, in part because I had to correct a bunch of title data from cddb... and then the harddrive crashed a week later. boom. the idea of going to all that effort again angered me and I never got around to ripping them again, and just sort of stopped listening.

so when you visit my apartment, you see a big stack of unsorted cds sitting in front of the shelves I should be putting 'em on. all collecting dust and looking rather forlorn.

[Last edited by silver at 07-25-2007 02:20 AM]
07-25-2007 at 02:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
> go north
> get flask

07-25-2007 at 02:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
Mattcrampy wrote:
> go north
> get flask
You have been pwned by a grue.

07-25-2007 at 02:57 AM
BeefontheBone
Ok, visiting my room you look at my [favourite/most recently acquired] [poster/cuddly toy/DVD].

07-25-2007 at 07:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
/look favourite_dvd

07-25-2007 at 10:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
BeefontheBone
Dang it, had to make me think about it didn't you? I'm going to say it's my Willow the Wisp DVD - it was a bragain at £5 and has a great memory assosciated with it, of watching like all of them with my flatmate and my friend Kat whilst getting rather stoned one night in my first year of uni.

07-25-2007 at 11:36 PM
vittro
Viting my room you can look at [best, newest, coolest] [videogame, gadget, poster]

07-26-2007 at 10:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
vittro wrote:
Viting my room you can look at [best, newest, coolest] [videogame, gadget, poster]
Pray tell, what is the difference between best and coolest in this context? Anyway, newest poster it is.
07-28-2007 at 07:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro
I've got several posters in my room, but the newest are Magic The Gathering posters I ordered on the internet.

07-28-2007 at 08:40 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : visiting (get to know people)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com