Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : A Tale of Two Kingdoms (An epic faerie tale adventure game, Deluxe Edition now released.)
<<6789
Page 10 of 10
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Nowhere Girl
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Re: A Tale of Two Kingdoms (0)  
Sorry to complain, but I really can't find a "walkthrough walkthrough". Only achievements, maps and such stuff...
12-26-2017 at 12:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Sorry, I see there's the points list which indicates what you'd need to do but not how to do it. The old walkthrough is outdated and needs an update. Apparently some fans are working on it so hopefully we see something soon.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or need hints, feel free to ask here :)

[Last edited by Fizzii at 12-26-2017 11:43 PM]
12-26-2017 at 07:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nowhere Girl
Still, removing the old walkthrough was a mistake because there are still people playing the old version. It should be brought back with a notice that it will only work right for the old version.
12-27-2017 at 01:35 AM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 134
quote:
Nowhere Girl wrote:
Still, removing the old walkthrough was a mistake because there are still people playing the old version. It should be brought back with a notice that it will only work right for the old version.

What you call the "old version" is officially deprecated and not supported any more. We've spent quite a lot of effort in improving graphics, dialogue, and the intro sequence (not to mention the voice pack), so obviously we want people to play the current build.

12-27-2017 at 09:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jamus4
(please read the previous post)

[Last edited by Radiant at 01-08-2018 03:20 PM]
01-08-2018 at 03:01 PM
eriktorbjorn
quote:
Radiant wrote:
quote:
(It also has a Linux icon, but I assume that version won't be added until later?)

It's in beta.

I was able to download a Linux version from my Humble Library back in December 8 (according to the file date), but when I look there now only the Windows version (which was updated on February 17) is available. What happened to it? It's not still in beta, is it?

03-01-2018 at 05:38 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Let me check what's going on there, there should be a full linux version on Humble.

03-02-2018 at 09:43 AM
eriktorbjorn
quote:
Radiant wrote:
Let me check what's going on there, there should be a full linux version on Humble.

Did you find out anything? Or is the problem with my personal Humble library, so I should contact them about it?
03-09-2018 at 05:59 AM
Radiant
I believe the issue has been resolved; please try again and let us know if it works for you. I believe it was caused by Humble rejecting files with the same name as an existing file. Thank you for your patience :blush

[Last edited by Radiant at 03-09-2018 09:13 PM]
03-09-2018 at 09:12 PM
eriktorbjorn
quote:
Radiant wrote:
I believe the issue has been resolved; please try again and let us know if it works for you. I believe it was caused by Humble rejecting files with the same name as an existing file. Thank you for your patience :blush

It does indeed work now. The Linux version shows up, both in the library and under purchases. I seem to have this uncanny gift of always asking followup questions right before an issue gets resolved. :)
03-10-2018 at 07:28 AM
<<6789
Page 10 of 10
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : A Tale of Two Kingdoms (An epic faerie tale adventure game, Deluxe Edition now released.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com