Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : DROD fan art ;)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
IP: Logged
icon DROD fan art ;) (0)  
I got a wacom tablet yesterday (finally!). I was toying with it in the GIMP, and came up with this. It's absolute crap, as I'm not really used to the tablet yet, but I thought I'd show it to y'all anyway :P

- Gerry
11-08-2003 at 02:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bdcribbs
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 390
icon Re: DROD fan art ;) (0)  
I've played with those wacom tablet's... they are very cool, I was able to beat the socks of people playing the pictionary-like game on yahoo...

This picture reminds me of a an apartment I lived in that had anasty roach problem. I amused myself by trapping them and then snipping off their antennae with my kitchen shears. Not quite a Beethro's sword, I know, and I'm ashamed to have lived in such squallor...
11-08-2003 at 02:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
bdcribbs wrote:
I amused myself by trapping them and then snipping off their antennae with my kitchen shears.
That's absolutely disgusting! :)

11-08-2003 at 09:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
agaricus5 wrote:
bdcribbs wrote:
I amused myself by trapping them and then snipping off their antennae with my kitchen shears.
That's absolutely disgusting! :)
Um, yeah. Just to clarify, that's not what's happening in the pic. It's supposed to be a sword pointing at the roach :eyes
11-09-2003 at 12:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ClaytonW
Rank Points: 961
bdcribbs wrote:I amused myself by trapping them and then snipping off their antennae with my kitchen shears.

That's so cruel... :(
11-13-2003 at 10:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
As someone who kept pet roachs for a brief period of time, I do object to unnecessary cruelty to them - they're terrible pests, of course, but they are really fascinating creatures, and quite smart in an insect sort of way.

11-13-2003 at 11:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : DROD fan art ;)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com