Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Graphic application
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
IP: Logged
icon Graphic application (0)  
Well, googa, your graphics are very good, but I may help you creating some new textures and replacing the old ones. Try to make a room full of dirt. You can precisely see when the texture starts and ends. Also, Berk the sailor's graphics should be viewed from the top, and they should be rotated whenever you move (like Beethro on oremites ). For the rest, I liked pretty much all. But the game could have a better main menu, and main menu background. I would like to help for free, because I love computer art. Reply soon.

06-24-2007 at 10:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro

File: steve.png (26.8 KB)
Downloaded 127 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Graphic application (+2)  
Here's what I mean. The old Steve Wonder face was just the Eye sprite resized. That looked really bad. Look at my go.

I also noticed the butterflies have got only a direction.

[Last edited by vittro at 06-24-2007 11:11 PM]
06-24-2007 at 11:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
icon Re: Graphic application (0)  
If you can help, vittro, that would be really good! I wish I had more time to improve WQ graphics.

A suggestion: Try to create a Graphical Mod for WQ, and post here. If everyone likes it, I'll consider using it in the game.
(Post only small files please, or create a www.photobucket.com or any other image hosting service account).

I'm looking forward to see your art.
06-25-2007 at 02:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
vittro
icon Re: Graphic application (0)  
Ok, I made better the alternate Steve portrait and added the hat to Jax's tiles, because Jax has got a hat in the portrait.

06-25-2007 at 12:10 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Graphic application
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com