Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 4: Wesquotrend
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
IP: Logged
icon Level 4: Wesquotrend (0)  
Need a bit of help on the code, what exactly IS Wesquotrend? And how do the "Magic Stones" work? I'm trying the TAB button but there hero isn't changing.
06-20-2007 at 04:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
icon Re: Level 4: Wesquotrend (0)  
This is a code room , and I won't give the answer all at once.
Click here to view the secret text

Let's see who's the first to conquer it first.

[Last edited by googa at 06-20-2007 06:11 PM]
06-20-2007 at 05:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Milarion
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
Playing in quest version 5, the initial code prompt of wesqoutrend does not accept any input, thus making it impossible to pass. I can hit any keys I like, but only enter or escape seem to do anything, and they close the box normally (unsolved, of course). Nothing causes text to appear at the prompt.
08-10-2007 at 09:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
googa
Milarion wrote:
Playing in quest version 5, the initial code prompt of wesqoutrend does not accept any input, thus making it impossible to pass. I can hit any keys I like, but only enter or escape seem to do anything, and they close the box normally (unsolved, of course). Nothing causes text to appear at the prompt.

Try restoring, restarting the room or restarting the application again.
08-12-2007 at 07:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Milarion
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
I had already tried all of those things before posting here, unfortunately. I just now fired up the game and solved the code room in 1S2W, then walked all the way into wesquotrend again and retried, and it still completely failed to accept input.
08-12-2007 at 08:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
googa
Milarion wrote:
I had already tried all of those things before posting here, unfortunately. I just now fired up the game and solved the code room in 1S2W, then walked all the way into wesquotrend again and retried, and it still completely failed to accept input.

That's weird. Anybody else with the same problem?
At least this is an optional room. I'll see what I can do to solve it if the problem persists.

Edit: Tried again and got no problem.

[Last edited by googa at 11-05-2007 12:01 AM]
08-12-2007 at 09:34 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 4: Wesquotrend
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com