Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : WonderQuest Dreams available for testing. (Thread terminated.)
Page 4 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1132
IP: Logged
icon Re: WonderQuest Dreams available for testing. (+2)  
Why, thank you, googa. :)

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

08-28-2007 at 02:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
BDR
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 106
icon Re: WonderQuest Dreams available for testing. (+1)  
Before I get the new version, there's a slight mapping problem in Master Orion. If in Level 5 1S3E you solve the room before you head to and solve 1S4E, it becomes impossible to get back to the rest of the level. This also applies even if you go back to 1S3E after entering the upper part of 1S4E but before you go through the arrow to try and reset the room. Easy fix in 1S3E would be to change one part of both yellow doors into monster doors, or create a shortcut that does something similar.

EDIT: :blush On second thought this may just be the result of forgetting how to solve 1S4E in the first place. Though I suppose it still stands if modified to say that *until* you solve 1S4E you cannot visit the rest of the level. Whether that's as big an issue isn't exactly for me to figure out... -_-

[Last edited by BDR at 09-24-2007 08:28 AM]
09-19-2007 at 10:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
icon Re: WonderQuest Dreams available for testing. (0)  
Did anyone finish Dreams? Too hard?
Master Orion?
What about the last level, Any speed problem?

I need to finish it. Just to make sure they're completely playable.
11-04-2007 at 03:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bjozen
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: WonderQuest Dreams available for testing. (0)  
I just entered the Vulcano... The difficulty is normally just fine for me (I like WQ very much!!!). I can't wait to find our friend from down under... and to play Dreams!
No problems so far.

PS: In my opinion, the first 5 Levels (or so) are, combined to the rest of the game, really boring und unspectacular. I just played them, because I had nothing to do. After these, I started to enjoy WQ more and more - and now I'm addicted! So everybody out there -- play through the first levels to see, what high potential WQ really has!

[Last edited by bjozen at 11-13-2007 02:22 PM]
11-13-2007 at 02:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 4 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : WonderQuest Dreams available for testing. (Thread terminated.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com