Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Neather2 Absence
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
IP: Logged
icon Neather2 Absence (0)  
Neather2 called me on MSN today and said me if I could post here that he will be absent from the forums for a long time.

06-14-2007 at 03:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Elfstone
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1285
icon Re: Neather2 Absence (0)  
I'm sorry to hear that vittro. :( Is Gianluca ok?

I will PM him, but if he isn't going to visit the forums he may not get it, so please pass on my best wishes to him.

Elf.

06-14-2007 at 10:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro
He said he had some problems. He didn't specified if they were "familiar" or "scholastic", so I can't give you more info. If I hear him in these days I will inform you.

06-14-2007 at 11:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neather2
Rank Points: 406
Oh...Don't worry Elf! It's all ok. I wish only exit to this forum for some weeks. :) So...I want to join another game! But DROD it's the best, remeber ;)

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.
06-25-2007 at 10:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Elfstone
Rank Points: 1285
Saluti il mio amico italiano! È buono da sapere che siete bene. Siete di destra naturalmente -DROD è il la cosa migliore!!

Ciao!

06-25-2007 at 09:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro
Elfstone wrote:
Saluti il mio amico italiano! È buono da sapere che siete bene. Siete di destra naturalmente -DROD è il la cosa migliore!!

Ciao!

Sorry but never trust a online translator. "Siete di destra naturalmente" means that Neather2 is politically inclined to the right side.

The right translated test is :

Ciao amico italiano! E' bene sapere che stai bene. Hai ragione, naturalmente, DROD è la cosa migliore!

06-25-2007 at 09:59 PM
golfrman
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
Elfstone wrote:

Ciao!
according to my online translator, you just said that he is right handed, and ended with hello. :huh
Freetranslation.com said:
You salute Italian my friend! It is good to know than you are well. You are of right hand naturally -DROD is the the better thing!!

Hello!

06-26-2007 at 02:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Rank Points: 535
golfrman wrote:
Elfstone wrote:

Ciao!
according to my online translator, you just said that he is right handed, and ended with hello. :huh
You salute Italian my friend! It is good to know than you are well. You are of right hand naturally -DROD is the the better thing!!

Hello!

So you're trusting the translation of a translated block of text to recover what was originally intended... ????

06-26-2007 at 03:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
golfrman
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
Kevin_P86 wrote:
golfrman wrote:
Elfstone wrote:

Ciao!

Hello!

So you're trusting the translation of a translated block of text to recover what was originally intended... ????

no i'm saying that translating something, and then back again using an online translator skrews things up

06-26-2007 at 06:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Neather2 Absence
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No