Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 15, Flying Garden (E): North half (All your pressure plates are belong to us)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
jemann
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 160
IP: Logged
icon Level 15, Flying Garden (E): North half (0)  
Well, so far I've muddled through this game with the existing help topics. But getting artifact 8 has me stumped.

The puzzle seems to involve positioning six fire elementals on a block of six blue pressure plates, all at the same time, so that I can move through a blue door. Except there's no way to simultaneously have those elementals all facing the same way on those pressure plates without killing each other. Maybe I can position myself next to the blue door and do it 'between' turns, but even getting that far is doing my head in. Is there a trick I'm not seeing? Help?

Edit: Never mind. There is, indeed, a tRick with elementals that I just discovered.

[Last edited by jemann at 05-01-2007 03:55 AM]
05-01-2007 at 02:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
laguns
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Re: Level 15, Flying Garden (E): North half (0)  
ive got that part done but cant see how you finish the top half of the room. if you use the ray to destroy the forest you cant get rid of the ray and walk through. the 7th elemental is presumably used to get the ray going but once you do it that elemental is stuck and cant join the other 5 on the blue pps so you can get the one on the orange off of it.
03-11-2010 at 04:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 15, Flying Garden (E): North half (All your pressure plates are belong to us)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com