Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Streamers
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1133
IP: Logged
icon Re: Streamers (0)  
It's too late now, besides, the General board is probably one of the least likely boards to go dead.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

12-13-2003 at 01:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
Rank Points: 783
Then which do you think is most likely?

I don't think any at all.

The red hawk's dance of death.

.....the king of the skies.....
12-13-2003 at 01:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Noah. It was a joke. It was in no way, shape, or form meant to be taken seriously.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-13-2003 at 01:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
I think he actually knew that ;)

But really, what do you think the answer to my question is?

12-13-2003 at 01:52 AM
Oneiromancer
If he knew that, then we have just observed the most serious response to a joke in the history of the universe.

I agree with you, insofar as it's not really a valid answer to the question as you posed it. But that's not really important.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-13-2003 at 02:03 AM
Oneiromancer
Holy Schnikes! StuartK is 103 today! Amazing! To what do you owe your longetivity, sir?

Game on,

12-16-2003 at 08:33 AM
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
I noticed that as well, and I suspect the answer is 'not dying'.

Matt

12-16-2003 at 01:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
StuartK
Rank Points: 564
Oh yeah, forgot about that :) I think the clue is more in the fact my registered religion is that of 'Jedi' Forms seem to have this effect on me.

I have reached my 11th prime. Older than some, not quite as creaky, ancient and decrepit as others. It's just about at the point I guess, where I really ought to stop making fun of people older than me :weep
12-16-2003 at 02:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
I thought you were younger, actually.

I'll continue your fine tradition if you'd like, Gramps.

Matt

12-16-2003 at 04:06 PM
The_Red_Hawk
Oneiromancer wrote:
If he knew that, then we have just observed the most serious response to a joke in the history of the universe.

Well, not really. Could you see his face when you read it?

Anyways, I never imagined there would be someone at 103 years old on this forum. Congratulations! :)

12-16-2003 at 09:11 PM
Zmann
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 241
Wow, 103! That's just... wow!

:hbd

Hey, if you live another year, I would classify this phenomenon as "lack of human birth".
12-16-2003 at 11:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Rank Points: 5381
Am I missing something? I don't think he's actually 103, especially since he said he's reached his 11th prime. AFAIK, 103 is more like the 26th prime, and the 11th is 31.

12-17-2003 at 02:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
Whatever the age is, happy birthday!

:hbd :cake :yay

12-17-2003 at 05:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
He did say that something in him rebelled when he was filling out his form, so he put his birthdate as 18/12/1900 or something.

Matt

12-17-2003 at 01:41 PM
StuartK
Rank Points: 564
Mattcrampy wrote:
He did say that something in him rebelled when he was filling out his form, so he put his birthdate as 18/12/1900 or something.

Matt

I don't think it was a rebellion as such. More a random collection of neuron firings which resulted in a sudden and prolonged sequence of coincidental spasms in my arms and fingers, with the consequence of a modification of my online DROD profile birthdate information. 'Rebellion' indicate some conscious purpose, like a desire to overthrow or disrupt the current regime. My sources tell me that my efforts have thus far been unsuccessful :( If of course I had any plans in that direction, which I don't O:-

Oh, and thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes :) I enjoyed my *31st* birthday very much. Or it might have been my 103rd, since there are some blank bits. Sorry brain :fish
12-17-2003 at 10:58 PM
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
Like I told you before, Stuart, you gotta lay off the drugs or you'll keep having blank spots...

12-19-2003 at 01:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Streamers
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com