Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : No email updates of DROD posts
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
StuartK
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 564
IP: Logged
icon No email updates of DROD posts (0)  
A rather distressing situation - I'm not currently recieving any email updates of DROD posts. I've checked my profile settings, and I've not done anything boneheaded. I'm still recieving my hordes of spam, and other misc email communications. Is anyone else suffering the same situation?

I do use a server side mail filter, but it's not showing any evidence of any traffic from drod.net since 3 Oct 2003 05:17:19 GMT (chickenhead)

Has anyone accidentally knocked the big red button marked 'Do not accidentally knock'? Do those scurrying roaches on the email server powering treadmill need feeding or replacing?
10-04-2003 at 07:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
StuartK
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 564
icon Re: No email updates of DROD posts (0)  
And now they all roll in (or at least most of them, I'm not going to cross check) I still don't know if this was a drod.net problem or at my end *shrug*
10-04-2003 at 03:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: No email updates of DROD posts (0)  
When I saw your first message, I had about twenty drod emails before yours, so I think they were getting to me in a timely fashion.... hard to say for sure.

10-04-2003 at 09:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Re: No email updates of DROD posts (0)  
StuartK wrote:
And now they all roll in (or at least most of them, I'm not going to cross check) I still don't know if this was a drod.net problem or at my end *shrug*
It's not just you. This happened to me in the same way.

-Erik

10-04-2003 at 10:12 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : No email updates of DROD posts
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com