Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Used to be #1's
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
noma
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1594
IP: Logged
icon Used to be #1's (0)  
I just noticed something, which I think is odd. My beaten #1's aren't showing up as "used to be's". One was beaten a while ago (from Flibbit's Flourish) and one today (TCB). Two that were beaten after the Flibbit's one do show up though. Any ideas?

[Last edited by noma at 04-04-2007 12:33 AM]
04-04-2007 at 12:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2488
icon Re: Used to be #1's (0)  
I think the used to be uses the #1 history. TCB doesn't have history yet because the spider hasn't been turned on (I think). When it is, the history and used to be #1s should be updated.

For the FF score, I do know that history doesn't get updated properly with the mass upload - so if you or the person who beat you did that, then that could be the reason the used-to didn't appear. Check the #1 history for the room to see if a score is missing.
04-04-2007 at 12:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
noma
Rank Points: 1594
It does show the current #1. I wonder if it's because it happened during/just after(?) that whole adjustment to... well we won't bring that subject up again, will we? Oh well. It doesn't really matter anyway.
04-04-2007 at 01:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
noma wrote:
It does show the current #1. I wonder if it's because it happened during/just after(?) that whole adjustment to... well we won't bring that subject up again, will we? Oh well. It doesn't really matter anyway.
There's a difference between when your #1s get updated and when your lost #1s get updated.

The high scores #1 count includes all your #1s *including* those not yet verified by the spider. Your lost #1s page *excludes* those not yet verified by the spider. There can therefore be a delay depending on how busy the spider is before the latter page gets updated.

As for TCB, and as Rabscuttle said, I don't believe the spider is checking these yet. Therefore you won't see any lost #1s from TCB just quite yet. Hope that all makes sense :)
04-04-2007 at 04:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Used to be #1's
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No