Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : My Hold's Name
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1132
IP: Logged
icon My Hold's Name (0)  
Heya!

I noticed that lately no one except me has posted on the thread for the hold I'm working on lately. It might be that you guys having trouble finding it, since I changed the name of the thread and the hold. :-O

So, if you're wondering where my hold is, it's the one now named "Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon."

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

09-11-2003 at 12:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1721
icon Re: My Hold's Name (0)  
Or, perhaps nobody has posted because there is not any need to post. You have not posted anything about a level update for a while. You did change the levels a bit, but there hasn't been a big "new level" thing yet. Calm down a bit.

09-11-2003 at 01:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NoahT
Uh-huh. I see. It was just I didn't realize that it would take a whole new level to start the thread up again. :-O

-Noah

My stuff:

09-12-2003 at 03:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
You need to remember there are only a handful of people here who actually comment much on holds - and most of us just give comments on the rooms and then have nothing more to say. Most people also don't like replaying holds unless there's a big change, so if you only change a room or two most people who already played it won't play so again. So, basically, you can't really expect anything but a big change to restart discussion.

09-12-2003 at 03:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
icon Re: Re: My Hold's Name (0)  
eytanz wrote:
You need to remember there are only a handful of people here who actually comment much on holds - and most of us just give comments on the rooms and then have nothing more to say. Most people also don't like replaying holds unless there's a big change, so if you only change a room or two most people who already played it won't play so again. So, basically, you can't really expect anything but a big change to restart discussion.

Thanks for letting me know, Eytan. :) I'm always glad to get help (unless I don't want to know :evilmad:).

My stuff:

09-12-2003 at 05:49 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : My Hold's Name
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com