Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : "View my moderated posts" (doesn't show posts modded to 0)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Maurog
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1501
IP: Logged
icon "View my moderated posts" (+1)  
Yeah, it's that little link in your profile page that takes you to all your posts that got upmodded and downmodded, sorted by time of last mod. Thing is, it will not show posts that got modded up or down to 0, and it probably should.

03-05-2007 at 10:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
icon Re: "View my moderated posts" (0)  
The forum doesn't save moderation history - all it knows is the current mod level. It can't tell apart posts that were never modded and posts that got modded up and back down (or the other way round).

03-05-2007 at 01:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Maurog
Well, if it can sort it by last modded (and it apparently can), then it must know the last mod time. So instead of querying for all posts in which (mod != 0), it can extract posts in which (last mod time != created time) and show them instead.

Otherwise, if it somehow just collects a list of modded posts (I doubt it does), then changing it to not remove posts just because they're back to 0 should be trivial.

If that's also not the case, one can but wonder where the list sorted by mod time comes from in the first place.

[Last edited by Maurog at 03-05-2007 03:09 PM]
03-05-2007 at 02:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Maurog
And if someone has any objections to the proposed change, they should voice them down there. :thumbsdown

03-05-2007 at 02:27 PM
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
Maurog wrote:
And if someone has any objections to the proposed change, they should voice them down there. :thumbsdown
My only objection would be about your downmod, which was really uncalled for... so here, have a modpoint.

np: Boards Of Canada - Everything You Do Is A Balloon (Skampler)

03-05-2007 at 03:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : "View my moderated posts" (doesn't show posts modded to 0)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com