Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : ARGH! (How do I use the second special?!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
BDR
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 106
IP: Logged
icon ARGH! (0)  
So I'm on level 9, and I make it to Rick. I get to the part where you need him, and pass it. Now I'm at Once East, and I know I could get past this part if I could only figure out how to use the *#*(%&*(%&#*(&@#ing second special! So far I've been pressing space and getting only the first special, even on the tower. Whoop-dee-fraggin'-doo.... Now how the heck do I get those cables spun?!? The game doesn't give me the information and I can't find them in the options menu either! Argh!!!
02-01-2007 at 10:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
amb
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
icon Re: ARGH! (+1)  
First you need enough rope to reach the target you want to get to. Once you point yourself in the direction of another tower, Ricks weapon should change to a cross bow. Then you can just press Z to throw the rope. (The same key you normally use to make Rick flip 180degress). If the Cross bow DOESNT appear as your weapon, you are either not pointing at a tower or you dont have enough rope to reach the tower you are aiming at.

Hope that helps. Took me a bit to get that. You can take ropes down in the same way.
02-01-2007 at 11:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
amb
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
icon Re: ARGH! (0)  
I see you are using Space as 'special move' whereas space is the undo key for me. 'Z' is the default Special key...

02-01-2007 at 11:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
BDR
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 106
icon Re: ARGH! (0)  
Thanks! I feel much better now. :)
02-02-2007 at 12:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : ARGH! (How do I use the second special?!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com