Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Grrrrrrrrrrr! (Just letting off steam.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
IP: Logged
icon Grrrrrrrrrrr! (0)  
I was bidding for a radio/minidisc player for the car today when the statement for our credit card arrived. We had to cancel the card immediately because some (insert expletive of choice here) has obviously cloned the card and has been using it to buy tickets for Ukraine Air and Lufthansa, to a total of just under 900 UK pounds. The CC company has credited us with the money that has been spent, so we lost nothing, but it has caused us grief as several direct debits are due before we will get a new card, but what has *really* cheesed me off is having to back away from an auction I was determined to win. &^%$£'s! :(
01-03-2007 at 08:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
icon Re: Grrrrrrrrrrr! (0)  
I don't often say this, but...

DAMN! THAT SUCKS!

01-04-2007 at 02:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bandit1200
It's a lot more polite than I put it, but yeah, that about sums it up.

It's likely to get worse as the accounts department of my ISP (Pipex)is in complete disarray. Not being able to take money this month is likely to cause meltdown.
01-04-2007 at 04:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
Sounds like it's time to switch ISPs.... :-O

01-04-2007 at 11:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bandit1200
Unfortunately I'm locked into a 12 month contract with about 5 months to go. Come May, they won't be able to see me for dust.
01-05-2007 at 10:32 AM
bandit1200
icon Re: Grrrrrrrrrrr! (+2)  
Just a little update. I asked my brother to bid for a car minidisc player yesterday and he won it for me. A better head unit than the one I was bidding for originally, and cheaper too, so I'm a happy camper again. :)
01-06-2007 at 09:03 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Grrrrrrrrrrr! (Just letting off steam.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com