Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Echoes : Slugman Forest : 1 North, 1 East (Huh?)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
IP: Logged
icon MetDROiD Echoes : Slugman Forest : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  
Uhh... How do you get to the potions? It's probably a stair somewhere, but I would like to know where please.

12-18-2006 at 10:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3624
icon Re: MetDROiD Echoes : Slugman Forest : 1 North, 1 East (+2)  
Yeah, you've got to enter from the West room. So, this room is not conquerable (yet).

In order to get to that room though, you have to enter from Slugman Temple, which has a tunnel North if I remember correctly.

[Last edited by Chaco at 12-18-2006 10:18 PM]
12-18-2006 at 10:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
schep
Rank Points: 865
icon Re: MetDROiD Echoes : Slugman Forest : 1 North, 1 East (+2)  
Remember that you can enter a room on top of a closed door. But yeah, the first time you reach the adjacent rooms to the north and west you probably won't be able to get to the muddy part yet.
12-18-2006 at 11:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Echoes : Slugman Forest : 1 North, 1 East (Huh?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com