Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Tenth Level : 1 South, 1 East (Can't get into 4 chamber)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
wiseoldman
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 50
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Tenth Level : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
Hi:

Just got KDD recently and now I am here in the 10th level at 1S1E and really stuck. I can get through the first 3 chambers with out too much trouble. But I then go down to the X (to save where I am) but I think that this takes too much time. Anyway, I can't get either of the two doorways clear enough (only 1 roach on 1 side) to get through. What do I need to do? Do I need to not save where I am in the 3 chamber?
12-05-2006 at 03:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1721
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Tenth Level : 1 South, 1 East (+2)  
Click here to view the secret text

12-05-2006 at 03:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wiseoldman

File: KDD20 Tenth Level 1S1E Death.demo (2.8 KB)
Downloaded 76 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Tenth Level : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
Thanks for the suggestion. I have a demo of what I am doing. Maybe that will help you give me more details on where I can improve. By the time I get to the 4th chamber there are roaches at both sides of both arrows so I cannot get through. Obviously, I am a few move short of getting there. But how to improve ... that is the question :blush

[Last edited by wiseoldman at 12-05-2006 12:13 PM]
12-05-2006 at 12:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Songsmith
Rank Points: 38
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Tenth Level : 1 South, 1 East (+2)  
wiseoldman wrote:
By the time I get to the 4th chamber there are roaches at both sides of both arrows so I cannot get through.

Well you're absolutely right as far as you've got. You're problem is that you're rushing too quickly into the fourth chamber.

Is there a way you could kill off some roaches before entering?

Click here to view the secret text

Hope this helps :-)

Jan

12-05-2006 at 12:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wiseoldman
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Tenth Level : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
Thank you :D

I finally figured it out before I got back here to check your post. It was not obvious what to do to get into the 4th chamber, but then it is not suppose to be :lol

12-05-2006 at 02:32 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Tenth Level : 1 South, 1 East (Can't get into 4 chamber)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com