Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Feature request (Additional editor tool)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
The Stew Boy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 247
IP: Logged
icon Feature request (0)  
If it's at all possible, I'm pretty sure it'd be a good idea to have some sort of option to fill areas with blocks. Like, if there was some hexagon filled with steel wall and you wanted to turn it all to normal wall, and you couldn't change all of the steel walls into normal walls, all you'd have to do is use the fill tool.
11-17-2006 at 10:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
The Mystic
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
icon Re: Feature request (0)  
You know, that would make things a little easier. Normally, I just fill in odd-shaped areas using the "fill rectangle" tool.

Click here to view the secret text

11-17-2006 at 03:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
AtkinsSJ
Rank Points: 107
So you mean kind-of 'change all same connected'? Could be very useful.
11-18-2006 at 04:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant!
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
There are options to select, copy and paste a rectangular area; there's also the option to fill a rectangular area with a selected object, and finally there is an option to change all items of one type to another. That would be the third row of tool icons in the bottom right corner of the editor.

11-22-2006 at 06:52 PM
View Profile Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The Stew Boy
Rank Points: 247
Yes, but sometimes you've got to change all the items of a particular, irregular area and it takes ages with the rectangular block fill tool. And quite often you can't just change all the items to another because they're used elsewhere.
11-22-2006 at 08:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Feature request (Additional editor tool)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com