Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : JTRH: Eleventh level, quince north (bombs away)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
yarnexpress
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
IP: Logged
icon JTRH: Eleventh level, quince north (0)  
Hi All, I abandoned JTRH about 2 yrs ago on this room. Decided to try again. Started at level 1 to shake loose the cobwebs.

Here I am stuck, stuck, stuck in the same old room!

I CANNOT get through the bombs. The last few rows before the arrows. I figure I need my sword pointing nw but I can't see how to do this.

Please help! (I might have to go to work!)

BTW: I can't use the Hints & Solutions board to ask for help. Can't insert a room image. I get a list of possible problems but no info on how to fix.
11-13-2006 at 06:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 518
icon Re: JTRH: Eleventh level, quince north (+3)  
Okay, a few things,
first of all, you don't have to insert a room picture when asking for help. Okay, it's a much easier for the ones trying to help you out, but you don't have to insert an image.

Second, if you could, please use existing topics as much as possible. To find them, click on search (located just beneath the caravelnet Forum image, and then you must click on "hints and solutions Board". Then you can search by rooms.

Third: Please post this kind of things on the hints and solutions board. It's no problem if you post here because you perhaps don't know where to post it else, but please keep this in mind.

Now, onto the room. remember that bombs will be detonated when activated by a fuse or if they are hit by the sword. Also remember that fuses will only set on fire if you stand on the ends. Also, you have to place the mimic so that
Click here to view the secret text

Keep those things in mind and you will be able to solve the room.

[Last edited by Timo006 at 11-13-2006 07:28 PM]
11-13-2006 at 07:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: JTRH: Eleventh level, quince north (0)  
Timo006 wrote:
Keep those things in mind and you will be able to solve the room.
Also,

np: Kettel - My Dogan (My Dogan)

11-13-2006 at 07:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Rank Points: 535
Timo006 wrote:
Second, if you could, please use existing topics as much as possible. To find them, click on search (located just beneath the caravelnet Forum image, and then you must click on "hints and solutions Board". Then you can search by rooms.
There is built-in hints and solutions search functionality for a reason. If you go to the Hints and Solutions board, instead of "New Topic", there is a button "Search / New topic" where you can select the hold, level and room you want and all the topics created regarding that room are displayed. If no such topics exist, you are then allowed to create a new topic about that room, and this new topic will be associated with this new room. Therefore, your topic will appear in the list of existing topics for anyone who searches for that room after you.

11-13-2006 at 07:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
yarnexpress
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
icon Re: JTRH: Eleventh level, quince north (-1)  
Thanks but no thanks!

I was looking for help & got nothing but cranky responses. Apparently, it's now cool on this forum to bitch without reading. Not only didn't get the help I needed on the room ONLY the lame how to kill roaches, how the fuses & bombs work when I was asking for some hint about manuevering thru the bombs! Why bother responding if you can't be bothered reading my question? Are your lives so empty, you have nothing to do but enter useless replies on this forum?

I DID a search on hints & solutions & turned up nothing about my problem. I couldn't enter a new topic without inserting a room. Unless it's a secret there's no place to enter text.

BTW HINTS & SOLUTIONS DIRECTS POSTERS TO THE GENERAL BOARD FOR PROBLEMS.
11-13-2006 at 09:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
yarnexpress wrote:
BTW: I can't use the Hints & Solutions board to ask for help. Can't insert a room image. I get a list of possible problems but no info on how to fix.
I think we really need to update that image with the list of possible problems. All it means is that for one of those reasons, it won't *show* you the image. However, you can still hit Submit to search for the room in question. I guess it's not clear from the image that this is the case.

11-13-2006 at 09:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: JTRH: Eleventh level, quince north (+1)  
yarnexpress wrote:
Apparently, it's now cool on this forum to bitch without reading. Not only didn't get the help I needed on the room ONLY the lame how to kill roaches, how the fuses & bombs work when I was asking for some hint about manuevering thru the bombs!
Someone needs to seriously chill out here, and I'm certain it's not me... :huh

This forum isn't here to play the game for you, it's here to give you a nudge in the right direction to solve problematic rooms yourself - so of course you'll be getting general tips at first.

If you want, you can get the whole room presented in the spoiler-tastic all-in-one-package called a "room demo" - all you have to do is ask. But no one is going to post a novella on how to solve the whole room - unless someone happens to really, really feel like it...

Anyway -

np: Kettel - Sekt I Sing (My Dogan)

11-13-2006 at 10:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Sheepe2004
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Dont know if this anything to do with the problems this guy is having but when im looking for hints on level 11 of king dungan's dungeon (the one with tar all over everything....) i get redirected to hints for jtrh level 11.
11-15-2006 at 03:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1723
Are you sure you're looking under King Dugan's Dungeon or King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 when you're looking for the room? There should be a selector where you can pick your hold.

11-15-2006 at 03:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Sheepe2004
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Yeah it was definately version 1. Its back to normal again now though so its probably just my browser being stupid.
11-15-2006 at 04:30 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : JTRH: Eleventh level, quince north (bombs away)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com