Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 10/14/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 10/14/02 (0)  
It's Deadlier than Deadly...

Caravel DROD has been released for Beta Testing!

Current Beta Testers:
Clayton Weiss
whiterabbit
Wesley Chua
Kemps
Andrew Hatchell
Chris Adams
Adam Peterson
Stuart Knapton
Sergio Martino
Matthew Daly
Pap Zoltan
Peter King
Andrew Vaughan

If you're interested in testing, please read this note from Brad Wall, the Testing Manager.

It's all so very exciting! It's only been three days and I just finished testing through level 22. (I really should be doing my homework right now though. ^^; )

In other news, I updated the screenshots pages using some PHP stuff for more functionality. Not much to see, but it's a lot easier on me. I've still got lots of work to do on the site, it still feels awfully cluttered to me. *shrug* I'll get to it someday. =)

I'm legal! My birthday was two weeks ago, so I've reached "adulthood." Three cheers for responsibility! Wait no...

I got a bit of a hassle at school lately. You see, my English teacher in Freshman year was Mr. Clawson, and I barely survived the year with him. He and I differ on a lot of issues, and there was always a bit of tension between us. Anyway, I had him again this year to make up for the half credit of Junior English I failed. I tried to get along with him, but I just couldn't pull it off. Starting on the back of an assignment, I wrote him a four-page letter about how much I hate him, and how lousy a teacher I think he is. Well, needless to say, I got a call from my guidance counselor a few days later, and she went about trying to get me into another English class. She eventually did (Yay Mr. Weeks.), but before that happened, Mr. Clawson didn't even want to look at me during class, and made me sit out in the hall. It was hilarious, this Senior making doodles on his notebook in the middle of the hall during class period. "You want to sit in the hall so you don't have to listen to this idiot drivel on mindlessly!? FINE! GO SIT IN THE HALL! GO!" Ah, I love high school.

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 06:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 10/14/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com