Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/21/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 1/21/02 (0)  
Hmm... I understand that some of you are having trouble with the DROD3D Demo. If you are, I put up a little Troubleshooting section on the downloads page, right by the Demo.

As you can see from the bar on the main page, Caravel DROD (what I was calling SourceForge DROD) is nearing completion, 81%. Yeah, keep smiling.

On a personal note, I had my Semester Finals last week, and even though I had a real nasty cold, I went to school anyway. I can safely say I passed all my classes, except maybe American Lit, but that's because I'm amazingly and stunningly lazy. Tomorrow I start my Second Semester classes, with a fresh start. My classes include Advanced Pascal (yeah, I know, I'm WAY behind in the programming world.), Computer Assisted Design II, Web Development, (Think I'll pass? ^_^) and Consumer Education. Whoopdee-flippin-doo.

You can expect more updates than usual, considering that both Caravel DROD, DROD3D, and flu season are all in full swing, plus Erik is back from DRODCon 2002, and I'll be adding a section of the site for pictures and such.

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]
08-14-2003 at 05:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/21/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com