Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Dungeon Research Dept (pre-build 35 mini hold)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
StuartK
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 564
IP: Logged

File: Dungeon Research Dept.hold (2.7 KB)
Downloaded 93 times.
License: Other
icon Dungeon Research Dept (pre-build 35 mini hold) (0)  
I've attached a hold with a couple of examples of what I was doing with tar and brains using the pre-build 35 tar logic (one room with a tar mother, one without) There's some other silliness in there as well (some may see a scrolling optical illusion depending on the speed of their PC, and whether they play the hold full screen or windowed)

It's not highly polished or anything, and it doesn't work with build 35 (that is, it's downright dull and trivial to complete with build 35 - don't even bother) I recommend using build 34 to play this hold, for those who are interested. If anyone wants instructions for how to have two seperate DROD installs available simultaneously, I can walk them through the (painless) process.
08-06-2003 at 01:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Dungeon Research Dept (pre-build 35 mini hold)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com