Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 15, The Flying Garden (E)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1133
IP: Logged
icon Level 15, The Flying Garden (E) (0)  
In the south half of the room, you don't have to solve the puzzle, you just need to grab the artifact, switch to Sophie, and leave. And if you do decide to solve the puzzle, there is one food to spare. Obviously the door at (3, 25) was supposed to extend to (3, 24), so you'd have to release the balls before getting the artifact, and Jax would have to use one food to jump past the balls. Thought I'd point this out.

Also, in the Flying Garden (N), there doesn't seem to do be any need to switch to Arthur there. Just thought you ought to know.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

09-13-2006 at 01:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
icon Re: Level 15, The Flying Garden (E) (0)  
In the south half of the room, you don't have to solve the puzzle, you just need to grab the artifact, switch to Sophie, and leave. And if you do decide to solve the puzzle, there is one food to spare. Obviously the door at (3, 25) was supposed to extend to (3, 24), so you'd have to release the balls before getting the artifact, and Jax would have to use one food to jump past the balls. Thought I'd point this out.

Yes, correct. Bug fixed, thanks.

Also, in the Flying Garden (N), there doesn't seem to do be any need to switch to Arthur there. Just thought you ought to know.

The reason for that icon is to use Arthur's special to distract the four fluffies in Flying Garden W. How did you strike the orb at (12,19) and exit East With Rick without using his ability?
09-13-2006 at 03:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1133
icon Re: Level 15, The Flying Garden (E) (0)  
googa wrote:
The reason for that icon is to use Arthur's special to distract the four fluffies in Flying Garden W. How did you strike the orb at (12,19) and exit East With Rick without using his ability?

Sorry for the late reply, but anyway, I somehow managed to strike the orb and exit east entering the room as Chen, just so you know. Making the chamber smaller might fix this. Just a thought.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

11-21-2006 at 09:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 15, The Flying Garden (E)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com