Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Corrupt a wish
<<25262728
Page 29 of 38
30313233>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
IP: Logged
icon Re: Corrupt a wish (0)  
VIPCOOL wrote:
Granted. But he remembers that you have to give him £1000 for buying his muffins.

I wish that school didn't exist.

Granted. Now no one in the world exists, because there aren't any hospital workers to deliver the babies.

I wish that everyone would love their neighbors.

09-10-2007 at 06:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
calamarain
Rank Points: 933
VIPCOOL wrote:
I wish that school didn't exist.
Granted. Your school no longer exists. Unfortunately, the manner in which it ceases to exist is the formation of a very very small black hole right in the centre of it, which is powerful enough to cause massive earthquakes before it evaporates into quantum foam (yes, black holes can evaporate if they're small enough through some absolutely bizarre quantum virtual pair stuff that I don't have a hope of understanding). There is widespread devastation and much loss of life.

I wish for a cup of water.

EDIT: Dammit! Beaten again to the wish corruption! Ignore this one, do Jason's.

[Last edited by calamarain at 09-10-2007 06:33 PM]
09-10-2007 at 06:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
Rank Points: 1133
Jason wrote:
I wish that everyone would love their neighbors.

Granted; unfortunately, now everyone hates all their non-neighbors, including those living with them.

I wish I would stop accessing the forum from my computer tech class.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

09-10-2007 at 07:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bingbing
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Granted. You win a penny.

I wish I could explode feel better.

09-10-2007 at 11:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
:offtopic
Jason wrote:
Now no one in the world exists, because there aren't any hospital workers to deliver the babies.
...you know medical oversight isn't actually required, right? :huh

09-10-2007 at 11:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jason
Rank Points: 1076
Jatopian wrote:
:offtopic
Jason wrote:
Now no one in the world exists, because there aren't any hospital workers to deliver the babies.
...you know medical oversight isn't actually required, right? :huh

[offtopic]

Yes. Do you want me to list the millions of other things we wouldn't have without skilled people?

[/offtopic]

09-11-2007 at 06:42 AM
Insane
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 154
Bingbing wrote:
I wish I could explode feel better.

Granted. Your euphoria is so extreme that you, thinking you live a perfect and risk free life, jump off a cliff thinking you can fly like a bird and be free.

I wish school was actually at sensible times instead of 6 in the morning.

-Insane

[Last edited by Insane at 09-11-2007 12:11 PM]
09-11-2007 at 12:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915
granted, school is at a sensible time. unfortunately, it's a time sensible to hardcore education-crazed disciplinarians, so it occurs 23x7 with 2 hours for sleep and 1 hour for your daily meal. wakefulness is enforced with whips and electric shocks. on the plus side, you learn a lot.

I wish my teeth would heal of their own accord to the point where I no longer need 15,000 $ worth of dental work, but in fact need no dental work, and that they would stay healed and in their proper place the rest of my long and normal lifespan, and not over grow beyond the normal parameters for teeth or change colors or fall out or disappear or be replaced with non-toothy material or meet some non-human standard of normalcy or be mis-sized for my head, and that the wish would be limited to affecting my teeth and not the rest of my health, location in space time, or life circumstance (a list which is presented merely for example, but not to limit the "limited to affecting my teeth" clause).

(huff puff. trying to cover all the ways I would corrupt the wish is hard.)

[Last edited by silver at 09-11-2007 01:54 PM]
09-11-2007 at 01:53 PM
Bobpie
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 54
Granted. But you are now hunted by theives that are out for your pounds. You enter your house one day to see that they have not only stolen all your money, but everything else that hasn't been nailed down. A few days later, you have entered a great depression and you walk through the streets at midnight. You are then picked up off the street by a stranger that has candy (and your mother always told you not to). The stranger then takes you to his mansion where you will mooch off of him for the rest of your life. Unfortunantly that only lasts 30 minutes as the guy pushes you into his pit with spikes at the bottem.

I wish I had a pet rhino.
09-11-2007 at 05:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
icon Re: Corrupt a wish (+1)  
Granted but the pet rhino is actually a rare breed of Indonesian rhinoceros that carries a disease that has its psyche switched with whatever is near. Right now the fragile psyche of a cell once belonging to an Ebola virus is possessing the rhinoceros and is switched with your own psyche. The rhinoceros goes on to do things such as playing chess, wearing pants and feeding gerbils (at which point it decides to pursue a fulfilling existence of finding oats and running on small steel wheels) while you crawl off in search of a host. After finding the nearest host, a salesperson who is immune to the virus, you get depressed when you find you can not enter his body through the bloodstream and make him bleed out of his orfaces. You crawl off and dye in a sad, yet distinctly viral way.

I wish someone would reverse my necrobump penalties...

[Last edited by Snacko at 09-12-2007 12:29 AM]
09-11-2007 at 05:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
calamarain
Granted. Your necrobump penalties are reversed. Unfortunately, the generosity of the reversal means that your rank overflows the variable it's assigned to and wraps round to a very very very low negative number.

I wish for a DVD burner.

09-11-2007 at 06:30 PM
Bingbing
Granted. You now have an less annoying sister. This is because she went crazy and is stabbing herself to death. Hope you can live with the stress!

I wish the patch would come out!

09-11-2007 at 08:49 PM
Monkey
Rank Points: 190
It already is. Just isn't debugged completely. You just wasted a wish.

I wish to be better at the programming language, Python, without getting eaten by a snake, kill myself by coding day after day without sleep, food, liquid, etc., that I don't get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and I don't go blind coding.

[Last edited by Monkey at 09-11-2007 11:55 PM]
09-11-2007 at 11:55 PM
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
Granted but you become such a skilled coder without any of the innate fallacies God put into the act of coding to stop mankind's evolution that the three major monotheistic religions and some random coders decide to kill you in a bloody crusade. You escape to a random unnamed planet and using your skills raise the alien army to supremacy and invade Earth, killing all humans except yourself. The aliens, wishing to finish their world domination, attempt to overthrow the world leader, you. You defeat them and find an empty bank and rob it, only to find that there is nowhere to spend it and you come to the realization that your wealth is useless and you go mad, finding insanity to be a far more comforting prospect.

I wish I owned a sidewalk.

09-12-2007 at 12:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915
So it is done, you own a rather long sidewalk snaking through a very nice part of town. Your tax obligation on the sidewalk comes to 50,000 dollars/year, and your maintenance fees to another 100,000 dollars/year (and you are obliged by law to maintain the sidewalk in good condition). Also, someone slipped and broke their leg on the sidewalk and is suing you for a million dollars. I hope you can afford it.

I wish the person who had "corrupted" my previous wish had actually played the game and tried to corrupt it, rather than merely retracting the wish (which is probably against the rules or something). Frankly, if someone comes up with an uncorruptable wish, the next poster should probably say, "congrats, you won." mod them up, and then start the game over with a new wish.

[Last edited by silver at 09-12-2007 01:02 AM]
09-12-2007 at 12:59 AM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
silver wrote:
I wish the person who had "corrupted" my previous wish had actually played the game and tried to corrupt it, rather than merely retracting the wish (which is probably against the rules or something). Frankly, if someone comes up with an uncorruptable wish, the next poster should probably say, "congrats, you won." mod them up, and then start the game over with a new wish.
And in a parallel universe, he does. Unfortunately by a bizarre turn of events, mostly to do with your now massively inflated ego, scientists develop a way to hurl your parallel self into another dimension, which just happens to be ours. Possessing the arrogance that he does, he soon ends up on national TV making a series of controversial statements, such as successfully insinuating that the Klu Klux Klan are all bed wetters, Neo-Nazi's are all yet to come out of the closet and the reason that American's are so obsessed with size is because they're compensating for something.

You manage to escape onto a plane before the mobs reach you, but due to your hasty departure, you ended up in Swaziland. I hope you like aids ;)

I wish for a toothpick. A normal toothpick.

[Last edited by NiroZ at 09-12-2007 10:56 AM]
09-12-2007 at 08:16 AM
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
NiroZ wrote:
I wish for a toothpick. A normal toothpick.
Granted, you now have a toothpick, a totally normal toothpick.

Dunno why it is sticking out of your eyeball, though.

I wish for a 16 ton weight to drop on someone (not me).

09-12-2007 at 09:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Bobpie
Granted. The weight drops on someone and kills them, but seeing how you wished for it, I turn you into the police. For some reason(You Technally didn't kill that person) you are sentanced to life in prison. To make things worse your cellmates name is Bubba...(can you see where I am going with this?)

I wish my day would be better.

[Last edited by Bobpie at 09-12-2007 01:55 PM]
09-12-2007 at 01:51 PM
calamarain
Granted. Your day is much much better, and you're quite happy with it. Unfortunately, the night that follows it is filled with pain, suffering, and being forced to listen to the Ballad of Bilbo Baggins over and over and over again.

I wish for iron.

09-12-2007 at 03:59 PM
Znirk
Rank Points: 613
calamarain wrote:
I wish for iron.
Granted. Briareos, Bobpie and Bubba, whenever you're quite done with that 16t weight?

I wish for glod.
09-12-2007 at 06:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insane
Rank Points: 154
Granted. The giant Glod (in norse mythology) comes and smites you to oblivion.

I wish for a fluffy pink pillow.

-Insane
09-12-2007 at 07:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bingbing
Granted. Now we have 26 digits and 10 letters. Also, a 16 ton weight fell on you.

I wish for better weather, and I shall not be zapped by lightning, torn up by winds, eaten by a grue, nor have anything I own, anyone I know, or me to get harmed, damaged, or killed and nothing bad to happen anywhere else.

09-12-2007 at 07:53 PM
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
Bingbing wrote:
I wish for better weather, and I shall not be zapped by lightning, torn up by winds, eaten by a grue, nor have anything I own, anyone I know, or me to get harmed, damaged, or killed and nothing bad to happen anywhere else.
Granted - time stops, and nothing happens anywhere ever again, including, but not limited to, nothing bad. Also, nothing good ever happens again.

I wish time hadn't

09-12-2007 at 09:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Bobpie
Well seeing how that sentanced hasn't been finished, it cannot be corrupted. If you edit it and finish the wish I will corrupt it then.

but untill then...
I wish I was never "to happy", but by that I mean like so happy it makes other people's stomachs give into there own disgust.
09-13-2007 at 11:50 AM
Bingbing
Granted. You are so happy you're face explodes from the stress.

I wish that Erik or Matt would corrupt this wish.

09-13-2007 at 05:46 PM
hyperme
Rank Points: 1062
Granted. I change my name to Erik, grand your wish then change my name back.:D

I wish for an iWish.

09-13-2007 at 08:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Monkey
Bobpie wrote:
Granted. The weight drops on someone and kills them, but seeing how you wished for it, I turn you into the police. For some reason(You Technally didn't kill that person) you are sentanced to life in prison. To make things worse your cellmates name is Zeeky H. Bomb...(can you see where I am going with this?)

I wish my day would be better.
Fixed.

09-14-2007 at 12:03 AM
calamarain
hyperme wrote:
I wish for an iWish.
Granted. You get an iWish. It is white, shiny, looks very very nice but doesn't actually do anything. You get a sense of having wasted your money.

I wish for a clockwork orange.

09-15-2007 at 01:19 AM
Bingbing
Granted. You get an clockwork that's painted orange.

I wish for something to happen.

09-15-2007 at 01:20 AM
Monkey
The cord snaps when you bungee jump off of the Grand Canyon.

I wish for a shiny piece of cheese.

[Last edited by Monkey at 09-18-2007 12:40 AM]
09-15-2007 at 01:55 AM
<<25262728
Page 29 of 38
30313233>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Corrupt a wish
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes