Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Wonderquest (Help Needed Level 6 1S 1E)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Joanne
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
IP: Logged
icon Wonderquest (0)  
Hi

I've recently started playing Wonderquest and I'm loving it but have terrible difficulty with hordes of butterflies! Please can someone tell me if there is a 'safe' place to aim for when dealing with huge swarms, or a technique to get through them at least! I've been stuck in this room for a day now and I'm desperate to move on. I really want to discover the rest of this excellent game and this room is driving me nuts. Please help!

Thank you very much in advance anyone who can assist.
08-22-2006 at 09:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
icon Re: Wonderquest (0)  
It may help to note that if you move onto an open door, and it closes the same turn, monsters will not be able to kill you because the door closes before they get a chance to move. You can use that to your advantage in this room. :)

08-22-2006 at 10:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Joanne
Thanks very much! I'll give it a whirl although I know I've been on a closed door and haven't been able to get to an open door in time for it to close because a butterfly has been on the space. Thanks you very much for the advice though!
08-22-2006 at 10:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
Joanne wrote:
Thanks very much! I'll give it a whirl although I know I've been on a closed door and haven't been able to get to an open door in time for it to close because a butterfly has been on the space. Thanks you very much for the advice though!

If your sword is on the open-to-be-closed door you intend to move on, it is sure to be free of all butterflies... :)

08-22-2006 at 10:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Joanne
I did it! Thank you for the clue. Will remember that trick for future butterfly frenzies :thumbsup
08-22-2006 at 10:46 PM
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
Hi Joanne, thanks for the accomplishment.

You probably know this: Move the mouse cursor over the butterfly to learn about how it moves.

Another hint: You can use the butterfly as a shield to fight against other monsters.
08-23-2006 at 07:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Wonderquest (Help Needed Level 6 1S 1E)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com