Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Problem with number of people playing my hold.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
IP: Logged
icon Problem with number of people playing my hold. (0)  
Here it says only Dolan42 has played it. But it clearly shows at least 15 explorers for the first level. Dolan has only got up to level and I conquered level 4 and it says 1 explorer but when you click on it it says "No high scores have been achieved for this level!

Help?

EDIT: Also all my scores for Prince of Puzzles have been taken away.

[Last edited by Jason at 08-16-2006 08:52 AM]
08-16-2006 at 08:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tim
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1979
IP: Logged
icon Re: Problem with number of people playing my hold. (+1)  
Hey, you do know that if your hold is wrong the first time you publish it, people won't get any scores? [/joke]

But seriously, if you change the hold afterwards (even if you've only changed the permissions of the hold), all scores will changed back to zero. (At least that's what I think.)

Next time, try to upload the correct hold in the first place, and your scores won't be taken away.

08-16-2006 at 09:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Problem with number of people playing my hold.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com