Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Goblin's Castle (My first hold, please test)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
IP: Logged
icon Re: Goblin's Castle (0)  
Me neither. And also 2S1W (I believe that's the one - with all the short serpents) is not even remotely fair. The only way to kill the last one (or maybe even last few) is to make them go up into either of the top entrances, which is more or less impossible (the yellow doors cannot kill the serpents by themselves).

08-10-2006 at 11:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tim
Rank Points: 1979
Kevin_P86 wrote:
Me neither. And also 2S1W (I believe that's the one - with all the short serpents) is not even remotely fair. The only way to kill the last one (or maybe even last few) is to make them go up into either of the top entrances, which is more or less impossible (the yellow doors cannot kill the serpents by themselves).
Well, I don't think it's very hard to get them all killed in the top right corner. Although it does not fit the with the rest of the level regarding difficulty...

(Note: I'm quite good with serpents...)

[Last edited by Tim at 08-11-2006 12:04 AM]
08-11-2006 at 12:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
golfrman
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
Tim wrote:
Kevin_P86 wrote:
Well, I don't think it's very hard to get them all killed in the top right corner. Although it does not fit the with the rest of the level regarding difficulty...

(Note: I'm quite good with serpents...)
so do you think this one is easier than 1W?

08-11-2006 at 01:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
The one with the short serpents is 2S1E. I didn't find that one too difficult. I mostly let them kill each other off by guiding them between the orbs, then killed the last one in the right corner. And I'm still no wiser how to go about 1W.
08-11-2006 at 07:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1300
In Stuck:2E you can put the mimic outside the diretional area and therefore can beat it with turning your sword. if you put an orb in like this:
BBB    BBB
R W -> R O
BBB    BBB

And have it open a door to let you in it would work.
I can't beat the next room. Can someone give me some help?
08-11-2006 at 07:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Rank Points: 535
Someone Else wrote:
In Stuck:2E you can put the mimic outside the diretional area and therefore can beat it with turning your sword. if you put an orb in like this:
BBB    BBB
R W -> R O
BBB    BBB

And have it open a door to let you in it would work.
I can't beat the next room. Can someone give me some help?

That is true, but that is not this hold... :)

08-12-2006 at 12:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Goblin's Castle (My first hold, please test)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com