Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Seeps on rock golems (Why not?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Someone Else
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1304
IP: Logged
icon Seeps on rock golems (0)  
I was thinking...
Why can't seeps go on rock golem corpses?
It makes sense that they can go through rock, and as their name suggests, rock golems are made of rock.
05-16-2006 at 12:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Rank Points: 1911
icon Re: Seeps on rock golems (0)  
Sounds like fun, BUT it's not good to change game elements which could of course affect any previously made holds.
05-16-2006 at 12:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: Seeps on rock golems (+1)  
Because rock golems are obstacles.

The statues are made of rock, but they're not walls, they're obstacles.
05-16-2006 at 01:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: Seeps on rock golems (0)  
Someone Else wrote:
I was thinking...
Why can't seeps go on rock golem corpses?
It makes sense that they can go through rock, and as their name suggests, rock golems are made of rock.
Oh, but everything else they move through is massive, like walls and doors.

Smashed rock golems are single obstacles with free space around them, even if it's not enough for Beethro to squeeze through - and seeps (with the exception of killing Beethro, which would make them a bit dull if it were missing) can to move through thin air as much as Beethro can walk through walls.

05-16-2006 at 08:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Seeps on rock golems (Why not?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com