Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 14 - Gaia River 6
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
wysiwyg
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
IP: Logged
icon Level 14 - Gaia River 6 (0)  
Ok level 14 is seriously not fun anymore :)

I've finally done all the rooms in it, but I can't escape because I'm stuck on Gaia River 6, (The waterfall room with the bombs, towers and lasers)

I've seen the hint about not using the tower ropes too often, but no matter what I do I always end up being blown to smithereens or zapped by the lazers. Help!!!

(and curse those volcanic terrain - I never liked trapdoors in DROD either!)

I am hoping in true Caravelnet forum style I will get the solution myself 2 minutes after posting this though. :D
05-07-2006 at 02:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
silver
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 915
icon Re: Level 14 - Gaia River 6 (0)  
good luck. after I posted it, I still didn't get it... um, how many weeks since I posted that? as far as I'm concerned, that was the end of the hold :)

05-07-2006 at 06:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
I am hoping in true Caravelnet forum style I will get the solution myself 2 minutes after posting this though.

We can’t break the tradition..

Heh, Silver, I thought you had conquered this room. :)

Click here to view the secret text

I don't know if these are helpful hints. I tried it now and cleared the right side using them, as seen in the pic above.
Few people have conquered this room yet. So hints are a bit scarce.

[Last edited by googa at 05-07-2006 08:46 PM]
05-07-2006 at 08:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wysiwyg
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Hey I've done it, and I'm still not sure how :D

Only one room left and thats it from this nasty nasty level, I'm almost dreading level 15 :P

I'm stuck on this one now. Think I'll have another try after I've had a rest - that last rooms turned my brain to mush!
05-07-2006 at 11:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486
I echo the plea for help. For me Wonderquest has certain "showstopper rooms", and this is one of them. I just can't motivate myself to keep trying :( Some more detailed hints would be apreciated.

ps. you might want to consider a room skip option, since you have even more elements in wonderquest than in DROD. I think that there is a large chance that people might not like all different kinds of puzzles.

[Last edited by Blondbeard at 02-26-2007 05:05 PM]
02-26-2007 at 05:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Hmm... Another idea. Would it be possible to post a file so I can skip this room? (something I can put in my player file).
03-10-2007 at 02:27 PM
googa
icon Re: Level 14 - Gaia River 6 (+2)  
Blondbeard wrote:
Hmm... Another idea. Would it be possible to post a file so I can skip this room? (something I can put in my player file).

OK Blondbeard, as a donator, you are in the VIP club. ;)
I'll open an exception for you. Just send me your player's file zipped to alienleader-at-gmail.com and I'll send you back the savegame.

I'm playing it now. It's not easy. The first thing you have to do to conquer it is to step on (16,18) or (34,20) in the left side. since you have done it, things will get a bit easier.
03-10-2007 at 04:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Blondbeard
icon Re: Level 14 - Gaia River 6 (+1)  
Haha! Is that so? Well... I sent you an e-mail. I hope it's a rather easy thing to do, since I don't want to bother you :blush
03-10-2007 at 07:28 PM
googa
icon Re: Level 14 - Gaia River 6 (+1)  
Blondbeard wrote:
Haha! Is that so? Well... I sent you an e-mail. I hope it's a rather easy thing to do, since I don't want to bother you :blush

Email sent. It's easy for me to do it because of the debugging tools. Anyway I'll try to solve it later.
See you in Level 15.
03-11-2007 at 01:10 AM
Blondbeard
Man! I just wanted to report that I love the Aborgine :) So far I've solved some really smart puzzles of level 15.
03-12-2007 at 11:04 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 14 - Gaia River 6
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com