Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro and the Secret Society : The Entrance Halls : 4 South, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
IP: Logged
icon Beethro and the Secret Society : The Entrance Halls : 4 South, 1 West (0)  
Okay, I tried to insert a picture, but couldn't so I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

I can either kill the snake and the clear all the tar, or kill or the tar babies. I can't seem to do both. Help.
04-29-2006 at 02:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tuttle
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The Entrance Halls : 4 South, 1 West (+1)  
Correct. :)

There's actually three things you listed there, and you're right -- you can't do all of them.

Click here to view the secret text

04-29-2006 at 03:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The Entrance Halls : 4 South, 1 West (+1)  
Still can't seem to kill the snake and the tar babies. I believe what I have to do is

Click here to view the secret text

But I can't seem to pull it off!

EDIT: Did it.

[Last edited by Ezlo at 04-29-2006 09:23 PM]
04-29-2006 at 09:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Songsmith
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 38
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The Entrance Halls : 4 South, 1 West (0)  

I'm sorry - I can still see no way to kill both the snake and the tar babies... Please could someone give me a clue, a hint, a spoiler... something!

08-07-2006 at 12:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
key-smiter
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 121
It's been a while since I've done this room, and while my memory's good it's short . . . but I believe I needed to position the mimic in a way that - as Beethro moves west - the tar baby is prevented from going south.

I'll try to remember to check my demo, to confirm my memory, when I have access to my DROD computer.
08-07-2006 at 01:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Songsmith
Rank Points: 38
icon Re: Beethro and the Secret Society : The Entrance Halls : 4 South, 1 West (0)  
key-smiter wrote:
but I believe I needed to position the mimic in a way that - as Beethro moves west - the tar baby is prevented from going south.

D'oh!! [smites head in frustration at missing the obvious] Thank you. I'd been preventing the tar from spawning - no wonder I couldn't get it!

Thank you!! :-)

[Last edited by Songsmith at 08-07-2006 02:36 PM]
08-07-2006 at 02:36 PM
cinera
Rank Points: 34
Help Please!! If I light the fuse at (19,8) I cant reverse and go strike the orb at (21,11). Its one or the other.But then I cannot complete the room.
A little hint would help
Thks
Cinera
07-16-2016 at 02:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
cinera
Rank Points: 34
Never mind I got it
07-16-2016 at 02:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro and the Secret Society : The Entrance Halls : 4 South, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com